Have you ever been reading a blog and began to wonder who the author is? Sure, you may have read their about me section, mine can be found here, but you still find yourself curious about them. Well, I am assuming that I am not the only one. I am going to share some random facts about myself with you so that you may get to know me better.
20 Random Facts About Me
1. I was born in Queens, New York.
2. I didn’t truly feel like an adult until I was 23 years old. That was the year that I married my amazing hubby.
3. I grew up in Augusta, Georgia, with my grandma and three other siblings.
4. I love oatmeal. My favorite flavor is Maple & Brown Sugar.
5. My husband and I have one kid and I am not sure if we want any more.
6. I am a talker. I enjoy getting to know more about people.
7. I am a cashier and I actually like my job.
8. My first name is Quadriyyah. It means strong and my daddy gave me the name because he said I was a strong baby.
9. If I were to choose a pet I would choose a cat, but I think my husband is allergic.
10.Three of my siblings and I were adopted by my paternal grandma.
11. I attended Emmanuel College in Franklin Springs, Georgia.
12. I graduated in 2010 with a Bachelors Of Science In Christian Ministries.
13. The first thing that I bought with my own money was a Dell Laptop back when I was in college.
14.I am a Christian and I love God. I became acquainted with Christ at a young age, and I became a believer at the age of ten. It has been a journey (I share a bit of my story here) but God is so good.
15. The hardest thing that I have ever done would be giving birth to my daughter. It was also the most fulfilling thing that I have ever done in my life thus far.
16. I don’t believe in quitting. Before considering ever giving up, I must seek out every available option.
17. I would rather talk in person than online or on the phone.
18. I am guilty of crying while watching sad scenes in cartoons.
19. I really like to dance. I love dancing with a partner but I don’t mind getting down all by lonesome.
20.I enjoy going for long walks. As a mom, all I need is a stroller, my daughter; and I am good to go.
21. I don’t intentionally make promises that I don’t intend to keep. If I find that after making the promise that I cannot keep it for some reason then I apologize. I also expect the same in return from others.
22. I am a slight germaphobe. (If someone coughs or sneezes on me at work I will stop ringing them up and sanitize whatever part of my skin that was coughed or sneezed on. Sorry, but it is the truth).
23. I like to pray. It makes me feel better about situations. I know that I can pray anytime, day or night, and God won’t ever be too busy.
24. I tend to forgive things and not address difficult problems when I should. This is something that I am working on.
25. I love the outdoors and I am not afraid of outdoor chores. Nature is simply a beautiful thing.
Okay, well there you have it. You now know a bit more about me.
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to my blog.
Add me on social media and let’s connect:
Also, If you would like prayer for anything feel free to leave your prayer request here. I promise to pray for you and keep your request confidential.
I am looking forward to hearing from you and connecting with you.